Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use this website.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”).
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We therefore recommend that you peruse and familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions contained in the site.
- – In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, lost opportunities, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of our services.
- – Under no circumstances will Route to Success Driving School be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, incorrect email addresses, internet failures, computer equipment failures, other equipment failures, or non-performance of third parties.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Route to Success School contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Any such material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, graphics or overall appearance. Any reproduction of the content contained within Route to Success Driving School is prohibited under Copyright legislation or unless otherwise indicated and that you agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by Route to Success School.
Any reproduction or redistribution of any of the contents in any such form is prohibited.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- – If you decide to use a vehicle from us for the driving test with a Roads and Maritime testing officer and the driving instructor is not present in the vehicle during the practical test, or if the instructor is present and you fail to follow the directions provided by the instructor during the lesson, you will be responsible for the lower of the cost of repairs relating to damage caused or the insurance excess applicable, should the vehicle be damaged for whatever reason. If for any reason, your actions, whether they are intentional, reckless or careless, results in any damage to vehicles or property of ‘Route to Success School’ or the property of another, you will be liable for the cost of repairs relating to damage caused or the insurance excess applicable.
- – If you use our vehicle for any driving lesson under the supervision of the driving instructor, you will only be responsible for the lower costs of the repairs relating to damage caused or the insurance excess applicable, if you fail to follow the directions given by the driving instructor during that lesson.
- – If you breach any road rules during the course of your lesson, you will be responsible for traffic infringement notices arising while driving our vehicle.
BOOKING DRIVING LESSONS
Any payments for driving lessons can be paid in cash at the lesson, bank transfer, or by credit card payment when booking online through ‘Route to Success Driving School’. Driving lessons can also be booked by contacting us on 0426057313. Bookings made directly with a driving instructor will not take effect until such time as you receive a CONFIRMATION email or text message confirming your booking has been made. For the duration of a driving lesson, you agree that the lesson involves both on-road and off-road time to allow for instructors to provide you with certain information specific to that lesson and included briefing and de-briefing time.
Lessons start at a pre-arranged pick-up destination unless prior arrangements have been made and agreed with the driving instructor.
You agree that at the time of booking and/or commencing a driving lesson with ‘Route to Success Driving School’, that you do not have a disqualification, cancellation, suspension or pending charge against you in VIC or elsewhere or your licence is subject to an appeal for driving offences. You agree that at the time of booking and/or commencing a driving lesson, your driver’s licence is current.
FREE KEYS2DRIVE LESSON
Registration or booking of your free keys2drive lesson is subject to the terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in these terms and conditions. By going ahead and utilising the services of Route to Success Driving School, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You agree that at the time of booking or going ahead with a keys2drive lesson with Route to Success Driving School, that you have NOT already registered and used this lesson with another driving school or instructor;
- You agree to provide current, accurate and up-to-date information about yourself and that of your current drivers licence status.
- You agree that if you knowingly, at the time of the booking and/or upon completion of your free keys2drive lesson, have already used your free keys2drive lesson, you will remain liable for the service that has taken place and will be invoiced accordingly for the cost of a one (1) hour driving lesson with Route to Success Driving School.
- You understand that if you refuse to pay any monies for any services provided by Route to Success School, legal action will be commenced to recover any monies owed in the VIC small claims division of the Local Court.
All prepaid services and/or products are valid for a 6-month period. We make every effort to ensure suitable lesson times available however, during peak seasons i.e. Christmas and School Holidays, some delay with lesson times may be present. Request for refund is available where packaged lesson times cannot be met within reason. Refund amount is the original package price less any services provided (at full hourly rate) and less 25% of the remaining balance amount to cover all administration costs.
PHOTOS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
When students are successful in passing their driving test, Route to Success Driving School like to publish their photo on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. If you do not wish to have your photograph published by any means whatsoever, please advise your instructor.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be emailed to us.